Complaint Review: Green web properties

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2011

• Reported By: Unhappy Gilmore — Internet United States of America
Green web properties

Green web properties Condomman.com Stole my money and I never received my products Internet

I ordered my products December 24, 2010 and it is now January 11, 2011 and I still haven't received my products. This company offers false advertisement "fast and discreet shipping." they are a fraud, charged my credit card and I haven't obtained my product. I am very displeased and would suggest that no one else use this company condomman.com or their owner green web properties. I try to call and have left numerous emails, with no response. I highly recommend that this business should be shut down or serious improvement to their customer service and customer loyalty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2011 10:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Green-web-properties/internet/Green-web-properties-Condommancom-Stole-my-money-and-I-never-received-my-products-Interne-681508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Green web properties