Complaint Review: GreenCofeeMAxnow

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: blessedliz — Torrance California
GreenCofeeMAxnow
807 AirportAccess Road Unit D Traverse, Michigan USA

GreenCofeeMAxnow bestwebfulfillment.com I purchased a trial of their product for which I just have to pay the shipment fee for $4.97.After receiving the product, they billed me on 8/02/2013 for 105.95 bec they said I failed to cancel so they are giving me a 30 day program of the product which they are billing me for every product they ship me. Traverse Michigan

I purchased a trial pack of Green Coffee MAx which I just have to pay the shipping of $4.97.after receiving their product, they've billed my credit card with $105.95. They said I failed to cancel my trial period.

I insisted on returning the product so I can have my Full refund but the agent said even if I return it they are going to charge restocking fee so I won't be getting a full refund. She suggested a refund of 49.99 so I don't need to send the product back. Still I said I want my Full money back as I don't want their product.  Right now I filed for dispute for their charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenCofeeMAxnow/Traverse-Michigan-49686/GreenCofeeMAxnow-bestwebfulfillmentcom-I-purchased-a-trial-of-their-product-for-which-I-1074298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenCofeeMAxnow