Complaint Review: GreenDot MoneyPak

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Ripped offby Greendot — Maryland
GreenDot MoneyPak
Pasadena, California USA

GreenDot MoneyPak Corrina,Jeff, AND Rebecca GREENDOT IS SCAMMING US!!! Pasadena California

My GREENDOT MONEYPAK  was used BEFORE I even scratched off the numbers!

Three days later I went back to same store to get another-(since it was nessecery I transfer money quickly), But the store said "they were all pulled for some reason".

When I contacted GREENDOT MONEYPAK, And I filed complaint as directed by "CORRINA"...Then WAITED, and WAITED....and WAITED!(I had explaine to her that I DO NOT have internet)!

Today, I spent over 45 minutes trying to find a website with some 'HELP' information on it. After over an hour, I get hold of JEFF, who kept giving me the 2 numbers I JUST CALLED, one of which DOES NOT give you a choice for complaints, nor to ollow you to follow up on one. The other went thru 3 different computerized choices, Numbers and wait music, til I FINALLY got a person- JEFF,who put me on HOLD for 10 mins -THREE TIMES and who said he SEES the appropiate info. I had sent in, and who ACTUALLY TOLD ME to call the SAME number AGAIN to get a 'SPECIALIST'!

I insisted to speak w Jeff's supervisor (which was probably just his co-worker) and again I was put on HOLD!

I FINALLY was connected to REBECCA, who said the case was filed on 11/29/13 and CLOSED on 12/8/13?????

When questioned:she states: "copies of card and reciept, were not filed in 5 days! WHAT??? WHERE is THAT written? CERTAINLY, not on the card and NOT on any of their USELESS website! I explained to HER also-" I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET"!

REBECCA's only solution was for me to get BACK on the computer and file again!!!! AFTER my waiting FOUR months already!

SO GREEN DOT employees CAN NOT solve a problem without sending ME 'back' to the internet AGAIN! Even thou they have ALL the information they need ALREADY!!!

WHAT A COMPLETELY useless GROUP OF PEOPLE and what a RIP OFF.

They have your money and all you can do is KEEP filing a 'case', so they close it, til you get tired and give up!

SOLUTION: DO NOT USE GREENDOT _ YOU HAVE "NO" RECOURSE when they keep your money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenDot-MoneyPak/Pasadena-California/GreenDot-MoneyPak-CorrinaJeff-AND-Rebecca-GREENDOT-IS-SCAMMING-US-Pasadena-Californi-1131887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenDot MoneyPak