Complaint Review: GreenDot PrePaid MC

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: GadgetNutz — K.C. Kansas
GreenDot PrePaid MC

GreenDot PrePaid MC No trouble for 5 years,then.... Internet

I had my greendot MC for over 5 years without a glitch.EVER! Then they restructured in Oct. of 2012.2 weeks into Nov. my first card compromised.The only money I got back from that $150.00 day was from the retailer I called. Acct summaries are now off by days.And in the wrong order.Got that replacement card.It was compromised.Got another one.Less than 60 days later it's happened again.

Now,another today. I'm sorry folks I don't want to hear about my misunderstanding of how this company works.It worked fine.Then, apparently,it got fixed back in Oct.

Greendot also claimed insufficient funds on a payment through PayPal.Paypal made that payment.Now I owe Paypal.Greendot went from good to absolute crap in no time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenDot-PrePaid-MC/internet/GreenDot-PrePaid-MC-No-trouble-for-5-yearsthen-Internet-1036819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenDot PrePaid MC