Complaint Review: GreenDot

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Frauded Civilian — smyrna Georgia United States of America

GreenDot MoneyPak Greendot MoneyPak Ripoff, Fraud!! Internet

I loaded my cash to Greendot MoneyPak card bought at Kroger in Marietta GA. On logging in to transfer the money to PayPal (they should be aware MoneyPak is a fraud too!!) it shows the no. scratched off as Invalid. When I bought it the scratch wasn't tampered with.

When I called them they told me the no. DOES NOT EXIST IN THEIR DATABASE!!. When I asked if this was a Fraud they said they had to open a case for me and had to fax my receipts and the card as well and it would take some businness days for them to get back to me. Cause of this I am unable to pay my bills and car note!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenDot/internet/GreenDot-MoneyPak-Greendot-MoneyPak-Ripoff-Fraud-Internet-970231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenDot