Complaint Review: GreenMans Celtic Pagan

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Corona California United States of America
GreenMans Celtic Pagan
680 Wild Acres Rd, Osteen, California United States of America

GreenMans Celtic Pagan Caveman Concepts Never received Product, Never received a response from the Company... Osteen, California

I ordered a pair of Green Onyx Chalices (order #2858) on Jan. 27, 2013. It is now Feb. 18, 2013 and I have yet to receive my order. I payed $91.20 for these Chalices which this company debited from my checking account. During the week of Fe. 4-10, I went to their site and left a detailed email message. Message was never responded too. During the week of Feb. 13-15, I emailed them another message, via their website, requesting a response by Monday, Feb. 18, 2013, but no response ever came. I have also left 2 phone messages over the last couple of weeks with still no response. I will be contacting my Bank in the morning (2/19/13) and report company as doing fraudulent business, so that I can get my money back.

As for the public, please be aware. I am posting this information so that others won't suffer the same outcome. I am amazed at company that does not care about its own business practices or care about its customers.  This company seems to only care about taking people's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenMans-Celtic-Pagan/Osteen-California-32764/GreenMans-Celtic-Pagan-Caveman-Concepts-Never-received-Product-Never-received-a-response-1016499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenMans Celtic Pagan