Complaint Review: GreenTree Servicing

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: trdofbeingscrd — SCOTTSDALE Arizona
GreenTree Servicing
Internet USA

GreenTree Servicing Liars, Cheats-N-Theives and all done to me in just a few short days, very impressive!! Internet

Hello there!

Well I was swithched to GT from B of A in March of this year and they are the worst company I've ever had the miss-fortune to deal with period!!! After being told that i needed to make all payments due to avoid fees i was hit with two fees and a overdraft fee! The first was refunded after i fought with them about putting it back in the account not sending a check, another take your money and stall routine of theirs!!! Called when the second post-dated payment was to come out and told everything was ok and no fees. Checked my bank to find another fee had been taken and this overdrafted my account and i received another fee for that. Called to find out what happened and went through hell with  their managers, kept getting different answers evertime I would call only to finally be told no refunds for anythnig else. the last manager I talked with [Jacob] told me that MAYBE I was told incorrect info and the person might be repremanded and to setup auto pmnts but no refund!!!! I have also read where people that use their auto pay are being over charged so most send money wired or something else.

Why are these people in business!?!?!?! With the thousands of complaints , a class action suit and a ton of different violations why arent the FEDS up their wazuu sideways??? Mine is a small problem compared to most but their EVIL intent and sleasy ways are just the same!!! dispicable low-lives for sure!!!

Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can help with, more info paper work ect.

PEOPLE AND CORPORATIONS LIKE THESE NEED TO BE IRRADICATED FROM OUR WORLD AND WILL BE SOON THANKS TO ALL THE HARD WORK FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELVES!!!!! KUDOS TO YOU!!!!

Thanks so much for your help, Dana E. Quintel

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenTree-Servicing/internet/GreenTree-Servicing-Liars-Cheats-N-Theives-and-all-done-to-me-in-just-a-few-short-days-1053690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenTree Servicing