Complaint Review: GreenTree Servicing

• Submitted: Thu, March 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Agrivated in MI — Southgate Michigan United States of America
GreenTree Servicing

GreenTree Servicing They are Threating Forclusure for 1 month and the payment is not even late till the 17th Internet

I just recieved a call from these people who just recently bought my mortage. They are threating forclusre saying I oue them 903.42 which is March payment. They are trying to say that I still oue for Feburary payment. That one was mailed in I recieved a call on 3-9-11 telling me that payment could not be posted because it was .52 cents short. mellisa is who i spoke to and she told me I was late on march payment, I explained to her I had till the 17th before it was late.

Then she told me I still needed to send in Feb payment, I told her they had that check for 902 and the 52 cent check was in the mail. She told me They were going to forclose on me. I told her they could not do that till I was 3 months behind. And then proceeded to laugh at her.

When I got off the phone with her I checked my bank account and they cashed the first check for 902.  I found this funny. I think I just might hire a lawyer if they decide to try to forclose on me.

This company sucks, they call you 10-20 times a day if you are 1 day past the first of the month. And I am still trying to figure out how my payment for jan and feb were 902.52 and now all of a sudden it went up to 903.42 I just don't get it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenTree-Servicing/internet/GreenTree-Servicing-They-are-Threating-Forclusure-for-1-month-and-the-payment-is-not-even-705068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenTree Servicing