Complaint Review: GreenTree

• Updated: Sun, August 23, 2009

• Reported By: Michelle — auburn Alabama USA
GreenTree
p.o box 6172 rapid city, South Dakota United States of America

GreenTree conseco greentree I bought my mobile home about 8 years ago, for about 23,000 . Fin. over 80,00. After late and hidden fees, i owe more then the home is worth. I can's see loan amt. going anywhere. Big, Big mistake!! Rapid City South Dakota

I purchased my mobile home about 8 years ago.  I purchased it at 23,000, and after financing it was about 80,000.  Too much!!!!  I have been paying my payments on a good basis.  There have been a few times where my income had became shortended because of the job market or illness in the family. But i did call to make arrangements to get back on track.  I really havent seen this loan go down any at all. If i am a few days late, they call constantly.  It is totally rediculous. Now with all the late fees and other hidden fees, it seems like i owe more that what the home is worth. I am trying my best, and i do mean i am trying, to get another finance to refinance my home. It has been hard, but i have faith that there is another comapny out there who will feel what i am going through, and will be willing to give my a fresh start.  I would not advise my worst enemy to deal with Greentree. Something needs to be done about this company.  And fast!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2009 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenTree/rapid-city-South-Dakota-57709/GreenTree-conseco-greentree-I-bought-my-mobile-home-about-8-years-ago-for-about-23000--484263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenTree