Complaint Review: GreenWay Van Lines

• Updated: Tue, September 08, 2009

• Reported By: Sani — Philadelphia Pennsylvania USA
GreenWay Van Lines
3407 Griffin Rd Dania, Florida United States of America

GreenWay Van Lines False promises, exceptionally rude and disrespectful behavior Dania, Florida

At first my experiences with Greenway Van Lines were rather pleasant. I talked to Sergio Rastelli on the phone and he was very friendly and took his time explaining everything to me. The estimated costs were similar to other companies I had contacted previously, and the reason why I chose Greenway Van Lines is that Sergio actually guaranteed a delivery date, so I could just take a flight to the new apartment on that day and receive my stuff.

The trouble began when I contacted Sergio again on the delivery day, wondering why I hadn't heard from them. He told me that my stuff would arrive in about 4-5 days. When I pointed out to him that he had promised me a much earlier delivery date, and that I depended on this delivery date since I just arrived in an empty apartment (no bed, towels, kitchen supplies etc.), he suddenly got rude, even yelled at me and threatened to send everything back to where they picked it up. It was like talking to a completely different person. I should say that I was very calm and friendly when I talked to him (despite the obvious mistake on their part), and didn't do anything to deserve such rude and disrespectful behavior.

I strongly discourage anyone from using this moving company, and in particular from believing anything they tell you before you sign the contract. I'm still waiting for my things to arrive and can only hope that - this time - they will keep their word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2009 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GreenWay-Van-Lines/Dania-Florida-33312/GreenWay-Van-Lines-False-promises-exceptionally-rude-and-disrespectful-behavior-Dania-F-491785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GreenWay Van Lines