Complaint Review: Greenberg stern and associates

• Reported By: Bearleelucky — Eagle point Oregon
Greenberg stern and associates
Buffalo new york Buffalo, New York United States of America

Greenberg stern and associates Rude and threating Buffalo, New York

*General Comment: I agree with above.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This report is completely untrue.

Ok getting calls from a greenburg stein and associates alllllll day long..they have called me from 5 different number and they have called since 6am...it's pissing me off. They say that my hubby has committed a fraud against a bank in Oklahoma in 2006...they won't give the amount and the guy threatens me that he will arrest chad and take the kids if he doesn't call back..they have also my social and my kids social and they have told me that getting this info is easy and he can get anything he wants..but he can't locate his cell number...mmmm fishy..also they have called his boss at work and his bosses boss to get ahold of him. They are getting really pushy..this really sucks..I have reported them to the FCC and FTC and district attorneys office...what else can I do

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenberg-stern-and-associates/Buffalo-New-York-/Greenberg-stern-and-associates-Rude-and-threating-Buffalo-New-York-1038597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenberg stern and associates

#1 General Comment

I agree with above.

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

I was recently called by Greenberg, Stern & Associates.  One of the first things they told me is that they have a warrant for my arrest that will be given to me the next day if I don't pay.  I thought this tactic was illegal.    Seems like a fishy con thing going on with this.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This report is completely untrue.

AUTHOR: concerned - ()

We monitor and record all of our calls.  This statement is completely untrue and was posted by either a disgruntle ex-employee or a customer set out to discredit this company.