Complaint Review: Greenbridge Lending Group

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:Hanover Pennsylvania
Greenbridge Lending Group
210 Bland St Bluefield, West Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 717-633-1362
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Greenbridge Lending Group, trusted American financial companies and possibly got screwed. Bluefield West Virginia

*Consumer Comment: YOU WERE SCAMMED - ITS ILLEGAL TO REQUIRE PREPAYMENT TO GET A LOAN

*Consumer Comment: Worse than you think!

I was approved for $5000 and all I had to was send a money gram to Canada in amount of $820.00 and my loan would be deposited into my checking account the next day. So then I get a call that something strange happened and they would need that same amount sent same way, same address and there would be no problems.

Not how it worked out! They said lender backed out and if I sent an additional double payment that they guaranteed the new lender, who never backed out of a loan would give me $10,000 and I would recive money in my account today, 03/09/09. They called once again today and said there is a problem, in order for them to send money from Canada, they would need 30% down which would be refunded. By the kindness of their heart they would pitch in all of $500.

I told this supposed CEO of company that I exhausted any and all possible funds, as he got crappy with me, but said he would refund all $3300 plus into my checking account April 3rd. We shall see! Please, all be aware as I, like most people, trusted American financial companies and possibly got screwed.

Schmoder
Hanover, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenbridge-Lending-Group/Bluefield-West-Virginia-24701/Greenbridge-Lending-Group-trusted-American-financial-companies-and-possibly-got-screwed-432414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenbridge Lending Group

YOU WERE SCAMMED - ITS ILLEGAL TO REQUIRE PREPAYMENT TO GET A LOAN

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

Its called an ADVANCE FEE LOAN SCAM - and you fell for it.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people ONLY COME TO COMPLAINT BOARDS AFTER THEY GET SCAMMED - but never bother to check the boards to see if what they are dealing with is a SCAM at all.

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION WEBSITE HAS INFO ON HOW TO SPOT AND AVOID THIS SCAM - If ROR removes the links - just go the FTC website and look under consumer protection.

Advance-Fee Loan Scams: Easy' Cash Offers Teach Hard Lessons

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...Advance-Fee Loan "Sharks"

The internet is a tool - USE IT !

Worse than you think!

AUTHOR: Amanda - (U.S.A.)

BEWARE!!! Notify your bank, and local FBI imediately! These people are trying to gain access to your bank account so they can use your account as a mule so to speak and write and deposite stolen fraudulent checks into other accounts. Anytime you are dealing with any type of finance deal that is out of this country it is a scam. Did the person that you talked to on the phone sound like he was from Africa? That is becuase they are, and it is usually from Nigeria. This scam spirals way too far down for me to explain on here, but if you google it, you will learn really quick. PLEASE, just look at this website: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud read it over, and then contact your local FBI Office immediately as well as your bank, so they can't access any of your funds, or personal information for that matter. Do not be embaressed either. A similar situation happened to me, and it happens to millions of other unsuspecting Americans, I just want to try and help protect us all, even if it is only 1. If there is anything I can do to help you, then please let me know. Thank you for coming forward and sharing your story with us. Good luck to you, and God Bless You. BTW on a seperate note, My husbands' family is from Bluefield, WV! I lived there for about 3 months myself.