Complaint Review: Greenbrier International Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, January 03, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 10, 2010

• Reported By: Annette — Los Angeles California United States of America
Greenbrier International Inc.
Chesapeake, VA 23320 Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

Greenbrier International Inc. Base Ballbat for Wii Games purchased from Dollar Tree store Chesapeake, Virginia

*Consumer Comment: me too

*Consumer Comment: You knew..

My boyfriend purchased a Baseball Bat attachment for Wii Games Nintendo at the Dollar Tree Store in Orange, CA.

When I went to put the attachment on the Wii remote I noticed how loose the baseball bat was when hooked up to the Wii remote.

I took a few swings playing Wii baseball in front of my 46" HDTV and BAM! the baseball bat attachment flew off damaging my TV for good.

There goes $1500 on my Samsung LCD HDTV.

I should sue Greenbrier International Inc. for cheaply made products and pay to get me a new HDTV.

DO NOT purchase any Wii attachments from Greenbrier International Inc. you have been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2010 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenbrier-International-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Greenbrier-International-Inc-Base-Ballbat-for-Wii-Games-purchased-from-Dollar-Tree-store-549139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenbrier International Inc.

me too

AUTHOR: Theresa - (United States of America)

i bought the tennis racket for my wii from dollar tree. it was also loose and i couldnt use it. i threw it away. i will only buy the ones wii makes now.

You knew..

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

So, you knew it was loose, but you used it anyway?

Smart.