Complaint Review: Greenbrier International Inc

• Updated: Thu, December 27, 2012

• Reported By: Sylvia — Richmond Virginia United States of America
Greenbrier International Inc
500 Volvo Pkwy Chesapeake, Virginia United States of America

Greenbrier International Inc Bought several jars of .Island Choice pear quarters and could not open either one so had to throw them away, causing me to loose money Chesapeake, Virginia

*General Comment: Solution to your problem

I was not able to eat the Island Choice pears because I could not open any of the jars I purchased.
The tops were on extremely tight and I tried different methods to open and could not.
I was very upset as I wasted my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenbrier-International-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23320/Greenbrier-International-Inc-Bought-several-jars-of-Island-Choice-pear-quarters-and-coul-982787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenbrier International Inc

#1 General Comment

Solution to your problem

AUTHOR: Are you kidding? - (United States of America)

I am a male with above average strength and from time too time I also find jars impossible to open. When this happens I hand the jar to my wife or the nearest small child, they open it with ease!

You could just buy products in metal cans and fight with the can opener.........

But seriously, claiming you have been "ripped-off"? Have a little common sense, you could have returned the jars to the store for a refund. Please, don't be so petty.