Complaint Review: Greendot Prepaid Visa

• Reported By: ladyinred2010 — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Greendot Prepaid Visa
P.O. Box 1187 Internet United States of America

Greendot Prepaid Visa Not worth having this card Internet, California

I have purchased this prepaid card from a CVS because of not wanting to use my credit card online for advertising. I tried to use my card today to advertise my small business but little did I know my card was blocked.

I called greendot to find out why was my card being declined declined because I do have avail funds on there. One of the rept told my that I could not use my card for business related and that is was being blocked because of that. I was in shocked, Not to mention that as of the end of this month I will no longer be able to use the card. My question is if this is a prepaid debit card why not use it to advertise. Never in my history have I ever heard of a such thing like this. I think this card is basically for Direct Deposit so they can have access to your funds when and where they want it. I will not seen anyone else to this company which is a JOKE.

ITS PREPAID REMEMBER!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greendot-Prepaid-Visa/internet/Greendot-Prepaid-Visa-Not-worth-having-this-card-Internet-California-909393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greendot Prepaid Visa