Complaint Review: Greendot

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: millerevel — Palatka Florida
Greendot
Nationwide USA

Greendot Green Dot Robbed. Blocked account for no reason, no longer access my funds Palatka Florida

I loaded 50$ to a new card, activated it. Allowed Disney to verify it, leaving 50$ still. Next day, can't pay bills, my card has a block due to unusual activity. CS reps are garbage there, they can't tell me why what when how, nothing. They say the only way for me to access MY money, is to fax (can't afford) my florida id and ss card, neither of which are accesible due to my wallet being stolen. They have no othre solution for me. Whats gonna happen is they will deduct their monthly fee from my account until it's in the negative, I've been robbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greendot/nationwide/Greendot-Green-Dot-Robbed-Blocked-account-for-no-reason-no-longer-access-my-funds-Palat-1136438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greendot