Complaint Review: Greendot.co

• Submitted: Tue, July 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 08, 2008

• Reported By:Sunnyvale California
Greendot.co
P.O Box 1187 Monrovia, CA 91017 Monrovia, California U.S.A.

Greendot.com keep getting tex messages and I don't even have a greendot.com card Monrovia California

I have been receiving tex messages from this company for at least 2 months now maybe longer. At first no big deal once in a while now I receive sometime as many as 4 a day. I do not have a greendot.com card and I have called the customer report line several times and they insure me it will stop. I have to pay for their tex messages and it has gotten out of hand. I have notified my cell phone carrier and they can only stop all tex messages and not just one from a certain company. I would like this to stop and I would like the company to pay my tex message bill plus all the time I have spent on the phone with them about this problem.

Lisa
Sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2008 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greendotco/Monrovia-California/Greendotcom-keep-getting-tex-messages-and-I-dont-even-have-a-greendotcom-card-Monrovia-348693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greendot.co