Complaint Review: Greendotonline Mastercard

• Submitted: Thu, August 16, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 16, 2007

• Reported By:ravena New York
Greendotonline Mastercard
P O Box 1187, Monrovia, California U.S.A.

Greendotonline Mastercard stole $9.99 per month with a bogus company Monrovia California

i got this charge for like $1.00 i called and said, man, i didnt charge that,they said put it in writing, im like what? so i did, next month, the SAME company charged me $9.99, i said DUDES, i told you Im NOT doing business with this company, they said you have to call that company first, when i called that company, i got voice mail, saying "that mailbox is full"
so i put it in writing, and sent it in, they said, its been too long, we cant credit you, and your "second cardholder" didnt sign, i DONT HAVE A SECOND CARD HOLDER, i have now been out like $100.00(minus a few pennies for it bein 9.99.....)

so im told to get any money back at all, i have to report my card "compromised" that means Lost or Stolen and pay TEN BUCKS!!!! i still HAVE my cards! they are not lost NOR stolen, so now im ripped off TEN MORE BUCKS, meanwhile i get a - $1.42 from AOL, i am homeless live in my car, and use the library computer, so i call AOL, they say they cant refund my money, cuz i dont have an account under my name or my credit card number!!!

So i call Greendot, and they again say have to report card compromised, so finally, i cant afford to give up $38+ bucks amonth between the two scammers, so i report the card, and still i DONT have a single cent back on my card, in fact my balance is -$3.33!!

these b***s now want me to put it in writing!!! on top of all the s**t they have put me through, and charging me $10?? what kind of crap is this?

i have cancelled my direct deposit, and i am going to get the money back on the card, spend it and close the account, i will NEVER do my business with them again...

ravena, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2007 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greendotonline-Mastercard/Monrovia-California-91017/Greendotonline-Mastercard-stole-999-per-month-with-a-bogus-company-Monrovia-California-267960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greendotonline Mastercard