Complaint Review: Greene and Cooper Attorneys

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Ashley — Hopkinsville Kentucky United States of America
Greene and Cooper Attorneys
2210 Greene Way PO box 20067 Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

Greene and Cooper Attorneys They have taken legal action against me for a debt my ex husband owed in 1991 and my ex husband also filed bankruptcy on this debt in 2000. They never informed me they were taking me to court so I cou Louisville, Kentucky

This company, or lawyers have illegally obtained money from my personal checking account by taking me to court but never letting me know that they were taking me to court and obtained a judgement against me. This bill is from 1991 and my ex husband filed bankruptcy on this particular bill. This company likes to take your money in a sneaky way. They never give you notice and swoop in like a vulcher. I have wrote letters to them. Never heard back. Emailed this company and never heard back. They have harassed me since feb of 2009. I have 5 kids and am a single parent and all the money i make goes to put a roof over these kids head and this company is stealing my money. They know the statutes of limitations has ran out on this bill and that it has been filed bankruptcy on. Someone stop these low down lawyers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greene-and-Cooper-Attorneys/Louisville-Kentucky-40250-0067/Greene-and-Cooper-Attorneys-They-have-taken-legal-action-against-me-for-a-debt-my-ex-hus-1009497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greene and Cooper Attorneys