Complaint Review: Greenfield Monetary Fund, Netherland's

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Clarity — Amarillo Texas
Greenfield Monetary Fund, Netherland's
PO Box 121, 6400 AC Heerlen Heerlen, Select State/Province Netherlands

Greenfield Monetary Fund, Netherland's Sending award letters requiring money to receive Heerlen Netherlands

I have received several of these letters stating I am the winner of a large sum of money.  In order to receive these funds, I am supposed to send them money for processing my win.  I am thankful for this website.  I know that if I were to send them the required amount to process my winnings that I would be writing a different repoort here today.  I just wish to alert others that if one truely wins a large sum of money there is no charge other than taxes to be paid for that amount.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenfield-Monetary-Fund-Netherlands/Heerlen-Select-StateProvince/Greenfield-Monetary-Fund-Netherlands-Sending-award-letters-requiring-money-to-receive-H-1064852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenfield Monetary Fund, Netherland's