Complaint Review: Greenfield Monetary Fund

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: working woman — Houston Texas
Greenfield Monetary Fund
PO Box 121,6400 AC , Heerlen Netherlands

Greenfield Monetary Fund Micheal Jeffries sent me letters that it has been confirmed I am the winner of 2,245,189.00 PO BOX 121,6400 AC Heerlen Netherlands

I have received letters that it has been confirmed.I have won the cash prize. One letter states that all I need is to sign and send back.While the other states that I need only to send 25 dollars.I sent the letters back with my signature only. I feel if this is true then take the 25 dollars out of all that money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenfield-Monetary-Fund/Heerlen-/Greenfield-Monetary-Fund-Micheal-Jeffries-sent-me-letters-that-it-has-been-confirmed-I-am-1070621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenfield Monetary Fund