Complaint Review: Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd

• Submitted: Thu, November 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, November 12, 2009

• Reported By: hunter — france Other France
Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd
Unit 2A, Middlebrook Way, Holt Road, Cromer, Norfo Internet United States of America

Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd - hydroponic-shop.com I've payed for items but i never receved them. Greenfields hydroponics Ltd is a thief Internet

I've payed for items but i never receved them. I made an order (total amount 184.87) from 7 august 2009 and pay it with my credit card via worldpay. I havent receive any goods/ items and they haven't respond to my e-mails (I have send 6 of them allready).I've called them by phone 100 times, i've got just one time a man but always nothing received. I'm not the only one look on internet Greenfields hydroponics Ltd . He stole to me 184.87.
I've send also an email to worldpay for help but i've no received answer for now.

adress: Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd Unit 2A, Middlebrook Way, Holt Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9JR
Tel: +44 (0)1263 510072
Fax: +44 (0)1263 510072

Web: www.hydroponic-shop.com
Phone lines and Grow Shop open ~ Mondays to Fridays 12.00am - 17:00pm Greenfields Hydroponics is located on Middlebrook Way Industrial Estate just off the A148, Holt Road, Norfolk.
Registered in England No: 4969795
Registered Office: Unit 2A, Middlebrook Way, Holt Road, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9JR
VAT Registration No: 825101274
Warning to this one!! :o(
peace from France
moua

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2009 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenfields-Hydroponics-Ltd/internet/Greenfields-Hydroponics-Ltd-hydroponic-shopcom-Ive-payed-for-items-but-i-never-receve-522870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenfields Hydroponics Ltd