controlling

• Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: cynergi — Fort Mill South Carolina United States of America
Greengeeks.com
Santa Monica, California United States of America

Greengeeks.com Scam Company who ran unauthorized charges to my account. Santa Monica, California

This company has deceptive sales practices.  I sent a request for hosting services and was never given an amount at checkout.  I checked the next box thinking it was going to give me the amount on the next page.  Instead they sent an email stating that someone would contact me to authorize the order to prevent fraud.  Within just a few minutes I changed my mind and decided to stay with my current hosting company.  I sent several emails letting them know that I did not wish to sign up with them and to not charge my card.  No one ever called me to authorize the order as the email stated and a short while later I received an email that my card had been charged 148.20.  I sent several more emails over the next few days and called in mutliple times asking them to please refund the unauthorized charges.  I was told my request was being handled by the account manger and that my refund would be processed and that I would receive an email confirmation shortly.  They still have not sent the email and still have not processed the refund.  They have tons of bad reviews with people having the same issue all over the internet.  Stay away from this company.  Very unprofessional and horrible to deal with.  It's been a nightmare to say the least.  I have to go through my bank and dispute the charges which is going to waste more of my time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greengeekscom/Santa-Monica-California-/Greengeekscom-Scam-Company-who-ran-unauthorized-charges-to-my-account-Santa-Monica-Cal-903879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greengeeks.com