Complaint Review: Greenhill financial Solutions

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: teagee82 — Hampton Virginia
Greenhill financial Solutions
745 broad st Newark Nj Newark , New Jersey USA

Greenhill financial Solutions Greenhill financial situations is a big Scam . They promised me a $5,000 loan BUT before I received the loan Glen Hafner told me i must send him $836 via western union, for loan insurance . So i went to verify his address at 745 broad st Newark NJ, there is no Greenhill financial solutions in that office building. They sent me a contract and everything looked legit,luckily my family members stop me from sending me the money,but they are getting other peoples personal information under false pretentious. They have scamed others as ive seen on Google. Newark New Jersey

I was applying for loans via the internet, the next day I was contacted by Glen Hafner he told me I was approved for a $5,000 loan and he sent me the contract, so I signed it and sent it back . The next day Glen Hafner called me back and told me I had to send $836 to him for loan insurance, he said after I sent the $836 the $5000 will be in my account the next day . So Glen sent the western union instructions,on the instructions you have to send the money to a individual . So all of this threw up red flags. So I went to verify his address , the address come back to prudential plaza in Newark New Jersey I contacted the security desk and they told me there was NO business by the name of Greenhill financial solutions there. Overall I didn't send the money but some others did . Its all a big SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenhill-financial-Solutions/Newark-New-Jersey/Greenhill-financial-Solutions-Greenhill-financial-situations-is-a-big-Scam-They-promi-1048110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenhill financial Solutions