Complaint Review: Greenleaf

• Submitted: Thu, November 20, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 20, 2008

• Reported By:Bentonville Arkansas
Greenleaf
trcark.com Bentonville, Arkansas U.S.A.

Greenleaf real estate scam Bentonville Arkansas

In April of 2008 my husband and I thought we were buying a house from the real estate co. in bentonville. We then moved in on 07/08 and our nightmares began.

One saturday morning we woke up to our dog baking to a lady that was taking pictures of our so called home. We came out to talk to her and asked what she wanted and she then stated that the house was being foreclosed on and that she was send to take pictures of the house. I then contacted a local attorney and found out that indeed the house was not under our names and was being foreclosed on.

I then stopped paying them my so called mortgage and lived there for a month and moved out. I finally thought that my nightmare was over until I was contacted by my attorney stating that Greenleaf send him a letter stating they are going to file a lawsuit. at this point I really dont know what do to and would like to know of anyone that is going through this to contact me and get their opinion. You may email me at ********.com.(((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES))) I would greatly appreciate it.

Jackie
Bentonville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenleaf/Bentonville-Arkansas-72712/Greenleaf-real-estate-scam-Bentonville-Arkansas-393433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenleaf