Susan

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:Victorville California
Greenlight Financial Services
8105 Irvine Center Dr,Suite 100 Irvine, California U.S.A.

Greenlight Financial Services ripoff Liars & scam artis, left me waiting for a loan check Irvine California

Greenlight Financial left me waiting for the UPS person for 6 days, all the while telling me it should be there anytime NOW!

This was for A 2cd loan on my mortgage. All paper work was complete, even went through all the paper work with their Notary service. Then I was told the check would be there within 3 days.

We waited and waited the person I was dealing with reasured us it would be there anytime now. We even did the DUMBEST thing posiable, and spent some of the money!

When we called to complain they wouldn't let me talk to the person we were dealing with, and then told us we were DENIED! with no explaination.

Then the phone calls started 3 to 4 A night. Everyone of them had our infomation and A few of them told me they received my info from Greenlight.

This has been eating me alive, I hope this gets to at least one person.

Daniel
Victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenlight-Financial-Services/Irvine-California-92618/Greenlight-Financial-Services-ripoff-Liars-scam-artis-left-me-waiting-for-a-loan-check-126919. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenlight Financial Services