Complaint Review: Greenridge Herbal Organics Apothecary

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Christ — Bronx New York United States of America
Greenridge Herbal Organics Apothecary
2620 Aurora Rd, Ste P, Melbourne, Florida United States of America

Greenridge Herbal Organics Apothecary Collen Miller, Owner Never received products paid for. Melbourne, Florida

On November 7, 2012 I purchased several products from Greenridge Herbal Organics Apothecary via the internet.  They are located at 2620 Aurora Rd, Ste P, Melbourne, FL 32935, (321) 821-1536.  Today is November 26, 2012 and I still have not received my products.

I thought it was strange when I did not receive a confirmation e-mail but I still waited about 2 weeks before making an inquiry.  On around November 20, I called and left the first of three messages.  On Nov. 24, I e-mailed the company,.   It is Nov. 26, 2012 and no one has returned my calls or responded to my e-mail.  So today, November 27, 2012, I called my bank and filed a claim to have this transaction investigated and disputed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenridge-Herbal-Organics-Apothecary/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Greenridge-Herbal-Organics-Apothecary-Collen-Miller-Owner-Never-received-products-paid-fo-973791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenridge Herbal Organics Apothecary