• Report: #919582

• Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: E — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Greensboro, NC Child Support Agency
400 West Market Street Greensboro, North Carolina United States of America

Greensboro, NC Child Support Agency I've paid child support for my 2 kids... They are 18 and 27 now... Why is this? Greensboro, North Carolina

I have a child support payment of 181.74 every 2 weeks for this case.  This case originated in Oklahoma and was transferred to North Carolina. The Oklahoma case has been closed. I have contacted North Carolina to get a report of all payments made but have been unsuccessful. I was told by the North Carolina office that my balance was $20,000.  Now the balance is $23,000.  How can that be when I have still been having child support taken out of my paycheck the whole time the child support order has been in effect ?

When will my payments start being reflected for this case in Texas?   I am disputing the full balance.  The children of this case are now adults, age 19 and 27, and I have been paying child support way past the age of  18. I contact the case worker for Greensboro, NC she was very rude. Stated I owed NC nothing only the mother is who I owed. If the payments are automated to NC for last 12 years actually more if you include my last job. Then I ask how can this be happening to me in the United States. The case worker in Greensboro should be FIRED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greensboro-NC-Child-Support-Agency/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27401/Greensboro-NC-Child-Support-Agency-Ive-paid-child-support-for-my-2-kids-They-are-18-919582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greensboro, NC Child Support Agency