Complaint Review: Greentech Imaging, Incorporated

• Updated: Wed, May 09, 2012

• Reported By: David — MEBANE North Carolina United States of America
Greentech Imaging, Incorporated
9120 Owensmouth Ave Los Angeles, California United States of America

Greentech Imaging, Incorporated Allstate Imaging, Incorporated Avoid their bait and trap, heavy-handed telemarketing push Los Angeles, California

First, the Customer Service Representative cold calls our office asking about what kind of printer equipment we used. Then he offered to send me at a "reduced price" toner that was "environmentally friendly." They offered to send some toner on a "trial basis" in order for us to compare quality. Then after 10 days if we liked the toner we could keep it and simply pay the invoice.

After receiving the toner, and keeping it and paying for it, I got another call from the company asking when they could send us the next shipment of toner. The sales rep then tried to say that I had entered into a contract for getting toner year round  in regular increments to the tune of $2400.00.

The rep tried to explain that the price break I received on the original shipment was given with the understanding that I was buying "in bulk". After explaining that I didn't need more shipments and that, assuming I missed the terms, I agreed (my mistake) to pay the difference in the price of the toner.

At this point the rep claimed he couldn't issue another invoice for the difference and offered me some office supplies instead in order to close our obligation. I agreed to do this.

Two months later, I received a call from yet another sales rep asking about the best timing for shipping my additional toner. At this point, I finally smelled a rat and made very clear that there was to be no additional shipments and that my next move was to report them to the Better Business Bureau and to our company's attorneys.

Upon further digging I discovered that not only does Greentech Imaging not exist, but they have tried to scam others (there are several reports about them on this site). They also appear to be operating under an alias with their real name being Allstate Imaging, Inc. Their websites (greentechimaging.com and allstateimaging.com), I think, say it all: you can contact them but you can't get any real information from their sites.

I'm sorry I wasn't smarter to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentech-Imaging-Incorporated/Los-Angeles-California-91311/Greentech-Imaging-Incorporated-Allstate-Imaging-Incorporated-Avoid-their-bait-and-trap-880210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentech Imaging, Incorporated