Complaint Review: Greentree Financial Services

• Submitted: Sun, February 24, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, February 24, 2008

• Reported By:Orleans Indiana
Greentree Financial Services
345 St Peter St Saint Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Greentree Financial Services Never use this company, you will be SORRY Saint Paul Minnesota

Greentree is the WORST company i have ever dealt with in my life. definetly the kind of company that makes people go "POSTAL" For 5 years, never missed a payment, then we missed, have been threatened we will lose our home, demanded we send money costing over $20 extra becase they can't wait one day, (overnight cost less) and generaly treat both me and my wife like dogs. We had a house fire, she burned her foot, her job doesn't pay for time off, insurance doesn't pay if you are property owner, but they still harass and demand.

I now have insurance check with BOTH our names on it, it is my home, i pay insurance, house payments, but it seems Greentree will now tell me what paint to use, and who i may have visit. From all internet information i can gather, Greetree has cheated, deafulted, and been less than honorable as a company, yet they hire people who are specialist in making ones life miserable. Take away what i borrowed, i am paying greentree (Conseco when i first borrowed the money), Over $150 THOUSAND dollars for my $87.000 loan, and still , the money isn't enough, they want to harass, threaten, and do everything in their power to hurt their customers.

It is no wonder mortages are in such default, every human reaches a point where it just isn't worth it. If our goverment really wanted to help, they woudl write new laws governing the way consumers were treated, give them just a few rights, and fine such people as Greentree for their abusive behavior.

Ron
Orleans, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2008 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Financial-Services/Saint-Paul-Minnesota/Greentree-Financial-Services-Never-use-this-company-you-will-be-SORRY-Saint-Paul-Minnesot-311537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Financial Services