Complaint Review: Greentree Financial

St. Paul, Minnesota Lugoff, South Carolina United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Greentree Financial GREENTREE BROKE THE LAW - 27 calls in one day. Lugoff, South Carolina

After a car accident and a heart attack, I fell behind in my payments to Greentree.  I stayed in constant communication with them and kept them informed of forthcoming payments and arrangements.  However, after nearly being current and attempting to make a payment arrangement with Greentree, we were told to vacate the property.  WHAT!  On Saturday, January 30, 2010, Greentree called my house 27 times.  They called my mother 11 times and my mother-in-law 5 times.  Each time was a different person "checking on the vacant property" at my address.

My 13 year old son answered the phone and was asked if he was helping Mommy and Daddy pack because we would not pay the bills.  I have notified every consumer protection agency where GreenTree conducts busines.  I have recorded the voicemails onto a CD and forwarded to the media.  I did not ask Greentree to buy my mortgage from CIT.  I have a spotless 3 year pay history as proven by my credit report.  They have pissed off the wrong woman now.  I will not stop until they are out of business.  I am on a mission.  I have most of these nasty messages recorded and I intend to broadcast them across the USA.  GREENTREE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!  I am contacting an attorney regarding a class action lawsuit for consistently violating the Fair Dept Collection Practices Act.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Financial/Lugoff-South-Carolina-29078/Greentree-Financial-GREENTREE-BROKE-THE-LAW-27-calls-in-one-day-Lugoff-South-Carolin-563082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Financial