Complaint Review: Greentree Financial

• Submitted: Tue, August 02, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 02, 2005

• Reported By:tucson Arizona
Greentree Financial
PO Box 94710 Palatine, Illinois U.S.A.

Greentree Financial is rude and they lie to you and deny all things that are said to you the name Malia is also our manager Ripoff Palatine Illinois

I am writing in response to the gentleman or ladies who reported her on your web site. I also have had to deal with her she is is unbelievable. I have to tape our conversations with her because she will evict us one day and the next day she will say she did not say that. I also have fallen on hard times if we are one day late they begin to call us. they call you names and then when you get mad they report you as the person being rude to them. They won't wait for you to mail the the check to them they want you to do the check by phone and it has to be today. She got very angry about me telling her I had already talked to a lawyer. I thought she threw a tantrum on the phone as to why I had even consulted an attorney. Since we live with my mother who purchased the trailer she says we are only renters and she will have us thrown out. When I metion the fact that she must get paid bycmision she gets offended. So I don't think you owe anyone an apology.

Olivia
tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2005 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Financial/Palatine-Illinois-60094-4710/Greentree-Financial-is-rude-and-they-lie-to-you-and-deny-all-things-that-are-said-to-you-t-152134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Financial