Complaint Review: Greentree - Gt Servicing

• Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: sylviagb — Henderson North Carolina USA
Greentree - Gt Servicing
88 Foxfire Dr Henderson, North Carolina United States of America

Greentree - Gt Servicing Greentree harrassed one of my clients ans accused her of lying. Henderson, North Carolina

Green tree calls my phone 5-20 times a day.  I work nights and do not answer my phone because I sleepdurng the day.  When unable to reach me, they searched my account and found a number thatI had called them from. When the person answered the phone, she told them that I wasn't there. The rep called her a lie and told her that he knew he was talking to me.  He then begin to argue with her.  She had to hang the phone up on him.

I called them the next day. He got on the line and began to argue with me,  calling me a squatter, and threatening to put me out of my home.  I have been here 12 years. I did not originally finaance my house with Green Tree. After  making 12 years of payments, on a home prchased for 56,000 dollars, thanks to Greentree, I now owe 75,000.  Imagine that.

Someone need to close this business down.  I don't understand how thay are still in operation with the many complaints being made against the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Gt-Servicing/Henderson-North-Carolina-27537/Greentree-Gt-Servicing-Greentree-harrassed-one-of-my-clients-ans-accused-her-of-lying-502805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree - Gt Servicing