• Report: #602036

*General Comment: Good Job for Me

*Consumer Comment: Good News about Adam Meyer and Greentree

*Consumer Comment: first class service

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

I decided to go with Adam Meyer w/ Greentree mortgage in March 10' because he was charming and seemed very reliable and honest.  He claimed that he had been in the business for over 15 years.  I told him my situation and he told me we were going to have no problems w/ getting approved.  He promised me the lowest rate on the market and told me that he would cover my closing costs.  It sounded like a great deal!  After 2 weeks of getting the run around I was told that he lost my documentation, so I resent it.  Another 3 weeks went by and I was told that he lost my information again.  By now I was getting concerned that my personal information was in the wrong hands. I told him this would be the last time I send them.  I could not reach Adam for another 2 weeks. I finally got him on the phone and he told me that we had to increase your rate by.25% and he had to charge me 1 point. He also said that the closing costs special was over and that he could not honor his original agreement.

This guy is one of the most non-intelligent, caniving, bait and switch scumbags on the planet!  I was telling my story to one of the mother's from my daughters school when she interrupted me to tell me that Adam Meyer had done the same thing to her and her cousin!! Unbelievable!!  How this guy get's away w/ it is crazy! Luckily we were able to close our loan in 3-4 weeks with another lender.. He says he's a family man??? Don't buy it people!!  He is known as the MORTGAGE DEVIL in our house!

MW

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2010 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Mortgage/internet/Greentree-Mortgage-Adam-Meyer-liar-bait-and-switcher-crook-devil-Internet-602036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Mortgage

#1 General Comment

Good Job for Me

AUTHOR: JV - (United States of America)

Adam Meyer did a great job for me on my jumbo re-fi with subordination agreement in 2010.  In fact, I wouldn't hesitate to use him again and will certainly reach out to him if I need to re-fi in 2013.  It wasn't as fast as I'd hoped but I wanted to keep my HELOC with a very low rate and this complicated the paperwork.

Every $ down to the penny was as he had committed and promised.

Good News about Adam Meyer and Greentree

AUTHOR: Richard T. - (United States of America)

I am so glad I did not take what MW said about Adam Meyer   NMLS#222548
Senior Loan Officer
Greentree Mortgage Company, LP NMLS#16128 to heart.

Recently my wife and I refinanced with Adam and Greentree and the transaction was very smooth and honest.  They delivered every bit that was promised.

Consequently we have lowered our mortgage by almost two percent and shortened the term to 10 years.
The closing took place in our home and it went through very fast.

Therefore I recommend Adam and Greentree Mortgage Company, LP without reservations. Don't believe everything you read or hear.  Check it out for yourself.

Richard T.

first class service

AUTHOR: Dr. Greg - (United States of America)

adam meyer made my refinancing a pleasure.  he was very professional, told me what he could do for us up front and he delivered on all of his promises.  He got us a great rate, he was very punctual and above all he gave us great service.  my wife and I could not have been more pleased with how easy he made our refinancing.

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Andrea J. Warren - (United States of America)

Greentree Mortgage Company, L. P. and Adam Meyer have done an extensive review of this complaint and have found no record of Sara Walker, the alledged complaintant or this issue in our database.  Greentree Mortgage Company, L. P. is a Mortgage Banker that has been in business since 1992.  We take extreme pride in treating all of our customers fairly and also in communicating with any customer that has any question about our service.  Adam Meyer is an honest and decent family man that takes great pride in his work as well.  We ask the anonymous author of this complaint to please contact Andrea Warren, Senior Vice President at 856-596-8858, extension 306 so that we may get more specific information and respond accordingly.