Complaint Review: Greentree Savings

1425 Queen Street Toronto, Ontario United States of America
  • Phone: 1 888 264 5733 Ex 83
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Greentree Savings So On October 4, 2007,Scott Sheeron He said that I got a loan for $6,000 but need to send $924.99 and after that he said need to send $775.00 MORE WHAT! I was over it Thats when I asked for a refund. Toronto, Ontario

On October 4, 2007 money issues was getting the best of my so somehow Scott Sheeron got in contact with me about a loan that I can get approve for and he said all I had to do was send $924.99 for a security deposit so he fax me the contract and I fill it out and send it by the way I had to raise the money up my family still reminding of it today but after 24 hours I heard nothing so I called He said that I had to send another security deposit of $775.00. My heart fell in my stomach I felt like something awful, So I tried to get my money back I wrote a letter and fax it to them many times then called many times could not reach anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Savings/Toronto-Ontario-/Greentree-Savings-So-On-October-4-2007Scott-Sheeron-He-said-that-I-got-a-loan-for-600-998561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Savings