Complaint Review: Greentree Servicing LLC

• Submitted: Wed, July 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 22, 2009

• Reported By:Ashburn Georgia
Greentree Servicing LLC
800 Land Mark Towers 345 St. Peter St. St. Paul, Minnesota U.S.A.

Greentree Servicing LLC Stilling my Personal Property, Illegal Reposessing when I wasn,t behind on my payments Lying St. Paul Minnesota

Greentree claimed that I was behind three months on my mortage when I was not. I have my receits to prove it. An agent for the company broke into my home and changed the locks on the front down but did not lock it. I replaced the lock. I talked an agent for the company . The agent told me not to send anymore payments because the were going foreclose even if I sent payments. I was under Chapter 13. Greentree lied to the Bankrupcty stating that I was in default when I wasn.t. They got the case dismissed. I have all of my receits and witnesses to verify that I was not in default. An agent from Greentree broke into my home as second time and they stole my tools and tool box. I call the police because they did not have and order signed by the court. The police officer made them leave. Two weeks later the went to the judge and got the paper work. They violated my rights. Something need to be done about this company. I have not gotten my stolen property back . I want to file a law suit aganist "Greentree Servicing LLC).

Eddie

Sugar160
Ashburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2009 09:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Servicing-LLC/St-Paul-Minnesota-55102/Greentree-Servicing-LLC-Stilling-my-Personal-Property-Illegal-Reposessing-when-I-wasnt-b-472173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Servicing LLC