Complaint Review: Greentree Servicing

• Reported By: Fran — Lucama North Carolina
Greentree Servicing
Rapid City, South Dakota United States of America

Greentree Servicing RUDE, MEAN Rapid City, South Dakota

My husband lost his job in 2010 and we have paid our mortgage on time even though we struggled.  We are now a month and a half behind and they are harrassing us.  They call my work phone, my cell phone, my husband's cell phone, every 2 hours.  I don't even know how they got my work phone because it is a new number and I never gave it to them.  They called my supervisor asking all kinds of questions, they called my neighbors looking for us and telling them what it was about,  and now they have called my husband's ex wife asking for money.  They are ruthless people and they need to be stopped.  They don't want to help you at all and they could care less about you or what they are doing to you.  I have filed complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and the Attorney Generals office.  What they have done is against the law in this state and I spoke to a lawyer who said they can be fined and have to pay me up to $3000, but I am afraid of a retaliation from them.  I hope someone wakes up to what they are doing and do something about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greentree-Servicing/Rapid-City-South-Dakota-/Greentree-Servicing-RUDE-MEAN-Rapid-City-South-Dakota-1036773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greentree Servicing