Complaint Review: Greenville Plastic Surgery Dr. Garrison

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Gayle — Morehead City North Carolina United States of America
Greenville Plastic Surgery Dr. Garrison
400 Spring Forest Road Greenville, North Carolina United States of America

Greenville Plastic Surgery Dr. Garrison Dr. Lynn Garrison Rhytidectomy (cheeks,chin and neck lift) Greenville, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Facelift update/Greenville Plastic Surgery

Horrible experience. Rhytidectomy (face lift) was performed by Dr. Lynn Garrison at Greenville Plastic Surgery. (June 2011) After THREE corrective procedures my face is worse. My neck sags and the skin on my face is pulled so tight my mouth is distorted (this unnatural tightening of my lower face, is often called a Jokers line or lateral sweep.) I also now have a deformity called "PIXIE EARS" (excess tension will cause the earlobe to be pulled down towards the angle of the jaw).  Very noticeable and unattractive. Can't wear my hair up or wear ear rings it is so ugly.

The scars behind my left ear are thick and very conspicuos. Also, large lump on left cheek.I have been to TWO DOUBLE Board Certified Plastic Surgeons (Dr. Stein, Stein Plastic Surgery,Raleigh and J. Madison Clark, Alamance Ear, Nose & Throat and Facial Surgery, Burlington/ and have been told that a REVISION surgery is necessary to correct my face. [continued below]....
.......BUT Neither will do it. They said the skin is pulled to tight so there is nothing to work with. Talked to Dr.Garrison in the Greenville office on 9/19/12 (my husband was present in the room) She asked me if she could call the surgeons and ask what there would charge to do the revision surgery.

I told her I didn't mind her calling the doctors, but that the quote to correct my face was $5000 and presented the written quote. She said she would refund my money less the anesthesia fee as that had been paid direct. She said she was going out of town to attend a wedding in Vermont and would not be back in the office until Monday and would meet with the office manager and take care of the refund. The next week her Nurse Katina had me email some of my past emails to their attorney...haven't heard a word. I sent a fax and again have been ignored. Most companies stay in business when they maintain a good reputation and are ethical. You decide .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2012 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenville-Plastic-Surgery-Dr-Garrison/Greenville-North-Carolina-28557/Greenville-Plastic-Surgery-Dr-Garrison-Dr-Lynn-Garrison-Rhytidectomy-cheekschin-and-ne-954694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenville Plastic Surgery Dr. Garrison

Facelift update/Greenville Plastic Surgery

AUTHOR: Summer - (USA)

At a meeting with Dr. Lynn Garrison at Greenville Plastic Surgery recently she worked with me to resolve my issues to my complete satisfaction. Dr. Garrison is a "person of her word" and addressed my complaint in a professional manner. The staff at Greenville Plastic Surgery are nice and cordial as well.