Complaint Review: Greenville Plastic Surgery, P.A.-Dr. Franklin

• Submitted: Mon, March 19, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2012

• Reported By: Darlene Paris Pipkin — Ayden North Carolina United States of America
Greenville Plastic Surgery, P.A.-Dr. Franklin
400 Spring Forest Road Greenville, North Carolina United States of America

Greenville Plastic Surgery, P.A.-Dr. Franklin Dr. J. Franklin Extremely Crappy Boob Job after replacement due to breast cancer. Greenville, North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Gayle,

*Consumer Comment: Horrible facelift at Greenville Plastic Surgery: Dr. Lynn Garrison

Had original implants in 1988 due to breast cancer, suspected leakage, implants falling under arms-very irritating, flat in middle of chest-no cleavage, implants not positioned properly.

Dr. Franklin assured me he could take care of these problems and also make me a size larger, which I did want, give me a cleavage, which I  wanted most of all.

I now look exactly like I did in 1988.  He actually denied saying that he could make me a size larger and give me a cleavage.

Definitely not true!

Now I am stuck with these for many more years.

If only I could get them repositioned and not so much under my arms.  He said nothing could be done.  Should have told me that in the first place.

Went thru this procedure for absolutely nothing, there was no leakage.

I could go on and on but I think I will just have a pity party instead.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenville-Plastic-Surgery-PA-Dr-Franklin/Greenville-North-Carolina-27834/Greenville-Plastic-Surgery-PA-Dr-Franklin-Dr-J-Franklin-Extremely-Crappy-Boob-Job-af-856383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenville Plastic Surgery, P.A.-Dr. Franklin

Gayle,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Please feel free to give us an update when you have time.

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Horrible facelift at Greenville Plastic Surgery: Dr. Lynn Garrison

AUTHOR: Gayle - (United States of America)

Horrible experience. Rhytidectomy (face lift) was performed at the surgery center at Greenville Plastic Surgery by Dr. J. Lynn Garrison, MD. (June 2011) After THREE painful corrective procedures (Sept. 2011, January 2012, April 2012) my face looks awful. My neck sags on the left side, very uneven irregularities under my chin. The skin on my lower face is pulled tight so my mouth looks distorted I also now have a deformity called "PIXIE EARS" (excess tension on my face had caused the earlobes to be pulled down towards the angle of the jaw). Very noticeable and unattractive. Can't wear my hair up or wear ear rings it is so ugly. The scars behind my left ear are thick and very conspicuos. Also, large lump on left cheek.I have consulted with TWO DOUBLE Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, (Dr. J.Madison Clark,MD, Alamance Ear, Nose & Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery; Dr. Adam Stein, MD, Stein Plastic Surgery) and have been told that a REVISION surgery is necessary to correct my face...BUT Neither will do it at this time. They said the skin is pulled to tight and there is not enough facial skin left for them to work with. Talked to Dr. Lynn Garrison, MD (my husband was present)on 9/19/12 and told her the estimate was from other DOUBLE Board Certified surgeons to do revision surgery is $5000. She said she would refund my money less the anesthesia fee as she had paid that direct. I also addressed this in writing the next Monday. To date I have had absoutely no reply from Dr. Lynn Garrison, MD. Info and more pictures available. 252-241-1307
Would like to talk to you Darlene.