Complaint Review: Greenway Ford

• Updated: Thu, April 24, 2014

• Reported By: Angela — Florida
Greenway Ford
Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida USA

Greenway Ford They kept my truck and made me take a car that I had never driven. Orlando Florida

I thought that I may trade in my truck. Greenway Ford pushed me into a lot of crap and without my request, they transferred my registration to a car that I had never driven. Then, I was told to come back in 6 days because the vehicle that I was going to get was not running yet and required some work.

I returned to the dealership on what was supposedly delivery day and told them that I wanted my truck back. It was not a pleasant experience. I was told that I could not have my truck back. I was shocked and then requested to look at something less expensive than the car that was there and that I had never driven. They were goons to me and refused to cooperate in any way. They blatantly lied to me and continue to do so. I cried for three days.

I advise that NO ONE go there alone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greenway-Ford/Orlando-Florida/Greenway-Ford-They-kept-my-truck-and-made-me-take-a-car-that-I-had-never-driven-Orlando-1141269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greenway Ford