Complaint Review: Greet America, Inc

• Updated: Mon, February 13, 2012

• Reported By: Sissy — Hillsboro Missouri United States of America
Greet America, Inc
3200 W Pleasant Run Road Lancaster,, Texas United States of America

Greet America, Inc ' : Rose Walter...drose02@gmx.com Scammed Me out of $1900.00 Lancaster, , Texas

I answered an ad on the internet for a Mystery Shopper.  For my 1st assignment, I was sent by USPS 2 M.O. for $950.00 each.  Total = $1900.00.  I was to cash these at my bank and then go to Walmart to shop for any item for $20.00 or less. (I could keep the item)

I was to evaluate the personnel, cashiers, cleanliness of the store, friendliness, etc.  Then I was to pay myself $200.00.  So I actually lost $1700.00. Then I was to go to a Western Union and send any remaining money to Nicole Lopez, 5 Kings Way, Manila, Philippines, 1000.

She, Nicole Lopez,  was sent roughly $1640.00.

As soon as I finished my assignment, I was to email my contact ASAP.  I was sent an email that the M.O. was picked up roughly 20 minutes later...........My money gone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 07:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greet-America-Inc/Lancaster-Texas-75146/Greet-America-Inc-Rose-Walterdrose02gmxcom-Scammed-Me-out-of-190000-Lancaster-838696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greet America, Inc