Complaint Review: Greg A. Lara, Greg Lara, Fitness Dynamics

• Submitted: Sat, July 18, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 01, 2009

• Reported By:scottsdale Arizona
Greg A. Lara, Greg Lara, Fitness Dynamics
25555 N. WINDY WALKER DR SCOTTSDALE, Arizona SAN DIEGO,, California U.S.A.

Greg A. Lara, Greg Lara, Fitness Dynamics Wrote a bad check to me for my refund, researched name and found out he writes bad check to escorts in Arizona. SAN DIEGO, SCOTTSDALE, PHOENIX California, Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I have never sold any machines to this person.

Yes, I have done business with this Greg Lara fellow. The eqquipment I bought was warn out and had missing parts. He said he would issue a refund. Weeks went by, he finally sent me my check. HIS CHECK BOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it. I did my research I typed in google . com. and entered his 480-634-5482. I than entered his name Greg Lara checks, just to see if anybody had this problem. Wow! I can't believe this guy, not only does he have bad business traits. He Rips Hookerers Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently, he write them bad checks as well. I thought I needed to write some kind of report, I haven't yet recovered my money. He isn't paying the hookers he apparently gets. So I am wondering why the $4800.00 I gave him is so hard to get back. This is my warning to all who see this. Don't Do Business With Greg A. Lara!

Thank You.

Emma
scottsdale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2009 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-A-Lara-Greg-Lara-Fitness-Dynamics/SAN-DIEGO-California/Greg-A-Lara-Greg-Lara-Fitness-Dynamics-Wrote-a-bad-check-to-me-for-my-refund-researche-471135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg A. Lara, Greg Lara, Fitness Dynamics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I have never sold any machines to this person.

AUTHOR: greg lara - (United States of America)

My name is greg lara. owner of fitness dynamics.
IN scottsdale arizona, and carlsbad california.
6764 lemon leaf drive, carlsbad, calif 92009
25555, north windy walk drive #10 scottsdale ariz. 85255.
619 863 3434 0r 858 453 7770
I have a great reputation after seven years in business, please feel free to call me for references.
               greg lara

This report that this so called, name of EMMA is absolutely FALSE. I have never sold any machines to this women. She said I sold her a machine for 4800.00. She needs to produce a copy of this so called check that she said bounced for 4800.00. THIS is against the law, and, I would go to jail for this matter, this persons accusations are a lie.
I tell you she can not produce these documents. also we deal with our clients with email invoices. SHE NEEDS TO PRODUCE A COPY OF THE CHECK, AND A INVOICE. THIS I WILL GUARANTEE SHE CAN NOT PRODUCE. I have tried to find this persons name of emma on our data base, and that name does not exist. She needs to produce legal documents showing that this person is really her true name. drivers liscense. social security card, birth certificate, etc. I demand that this person show who she really is. I can not find this name.
    report 471145 says name is Lauren77. what kind of name is this.
lauren also needs to show if this is her name or fraud. documents of her identity. Show who you are. This person does not exist. This person PURCHASED NO MACHINES FROM ME AT ALL. This so called person does not even exist.1. Show proof of a so called bounced check.
2. who are you. legal documents.
3. what machine did you buy.
4. show a bill of lading from the trucking company.
5. what machine. brand, serial number, description. etc.
Back to emma.  I think this is the same person writing to false reports. her report is 471135
Again she need to produce documents to these accusations.
This person, so called emma. What is your true name.
LETS SEE DOCUMENTS.
   Also I looked on the internet the address, comprehensive pain management.
This Laureen 77 whoever this is took this  address off the internet.
15725 Pomerado road#107
Poway, calif, 92064
this is two doctors Dr c, h;;;lm, and Dr. k;;;ov;er.
You can search for your selfs. It is not appropriate for me to put their names on this.
   Whoever you are it is ethical that you produce the necessary PROOF of your accusations.
             greg lara
response page to the public.