• Report: #631916

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: lINDA Victim of Gregg Bailey — TAMPA Florida USA
Greg Bailey Automotive
3712 North Florida Avenue, Tampa, FL 33603-4908 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Greg Bailey Automotive Greg Bailey's Automotive GREG BAILEY AUTOMOTIVE IN TAMPA IS A CROOK, LIAR, CON-MAN, THEIF, DO NOT GO THERE! Tampa, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Greg Bailey is a great mechanic

*Consumer Comment: More individuals live's are endangered by rip offs

*Author of original report: I just got back in the states from vacation. I hate to stoop to your level but please go to the doctor and get some help, I fear Alzheimer's is setting in!

*Consumer Comment: ooop's again

*Consumer Comment: Ooops Again!

*Author of original report: I have the right Auto Shop

*Consumer Comment: Oops!

*Consumer Comment: Honest Mechanic

Gregg Bailey is a complete scam artist and a crook! He has ripped me off and a lot of people that I know in Tampa! He will lie to you and tell you that your car needs a bunch of additional parts! He is a liar! He preys on woman and anybody that will believe his lies! Whatever you do, Do Not take your car here! This message is for Real! You have been warned!
     Gregg Bailey stole over $3,500 DOLLARS from me and my Family! He is a dark person. He will not think twice about stealing from you and your family! He actually was looking at me up and down like a piece of meat! He made me feel really dirty! He actually even asked me out on a date! He told me that he is married, but has had other relationships with women. He is disgusting! Whatever you do AVOID GREG BAILEY! He is scum!

Linda~

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Bailey-Automotive/Tampa-Florida-33603-4908/Greg-Bailey-Automotive-Greg-Baileys-Automotive-GREG-BAILEY-AUTOMOTIVE-IN-TAMPA-IS-A-CROOK-631916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Bailey Automotive

Greg Bailey is a great mechanic

AUTHOR: Joy - (USA)

I think it is important to post a positive comment, not just negative.  I had my vehicle in for repairs and asked Greg to give me an estimate to fix the a/c...Being a female, with no experience on the workings of a car, he took the time to explain what needed to be done and the time it would take to fix it.  I had a couple of estimates prior to this and found him to be very reasonable.  I can say this with no reservation, Greg was very professional and was able to get my car done in a timely manner.  I appreciated the fact that he was honest.  I was really appalled when I read a report that was posted back in 2010 and again in 2013.  All I can say as the saying goes...You can't please all the people all the time and it's too bad there are trouble makers in this world.  I would recommend this business to anyone who needs a nice hardworking and honest job done on their vehicle.

More individuals live's are endangered by rip offs

AUTHOR: wolf - ()

It has come to notice of the sloppy, unprofessional work that is being done at Greg Bailey's Automotive Service, Inc. is also seeriously endangering the lives of the individuals that take their vehicles to him thinking their repairs will be done with expertise and care, only to discover breakdowns and near serious accidents.

AUTHOR: Ken Folwell - ()

I just got back in the states from vacation. I hate to stoop to your level but please go to the doctor and get some help, I fear Alzheimer's is setting in! My name is Linda. I am not sure what you are talking about in reference to a Ken. I have a life, I have 3 Children, and better things to be doing than going back and forth with you about what happened almost 4 years ago. If you had a great experience than good for you! What is wrong with you. Please find better things to do with your time.

ooop's again

AUTHOR: Mae - ()

You have proven me as accurrate. Now, you are no longer linda. Now you are ken. We now know the real truth! If you cannot remember your own name then how can we believe the ugly things you said about a good man!!!

Ooops Again!

AUTHOR: Mae - (United States of America)

Proof you do not tell the truth. Which is it ?? Linda or Ken ??????

I have the right Auto Shop

AUTHOR: Ken F - (USA)

I have the right auto shop. Gregg Bailey's automotive did exactly what I said they did. They ripped me off. I understand that you might have had a good experience with him and his service, however I did not. That is why I wrote this. You are clearly violating the terms and conditions that you agreed to by signing up for this site when you wrote,"Linda, please go to the doctor and get some help, I fear Alzheimer's is setting in". If you had a good experience with him then good for you. You have no idea what I went through with him. Thank you.

Oops!

AUTHOR: Mae - (United States of America)

I think you must have the wrong person or wrong shop. I have been dealing with Greg Bailey's Automotive for 20 years. He has never shown anything other than unusual honesty and integrity. The many people I have referred to him have nothing but kind and wonderful things to say, after they are serviced by Greg, they have become lifelong customers of Greg's. If you just look at the cards, on his walls, that say thank you for the wonderful service, how can I possibly believe that you are telling the truth.

Anyone who has used Greg Bailey's Automotive, know that what you were saying cannot possibly be true. The viciousness of your words, only contrast with the kindness, honesty, and integrity, shown at Greg Bailey's Automotive. I feel bad for you, because wherever you went, the service must have been really bad. Linda, please go to the doctor and get some help, I fear Alzheimer's is setting in. Wishing you the best!

Honest Mechanic

AUTHOR: Rebecca - (United States of America)

Greg Bailey has been in business for over 30 plus years and couldn't have been in business that long if he was a scam artist. I have been his customer for a few years and have referred numerous friends (ladies and gentlemen) over the years to his shop. Mr. Bailey has been nothing but professional when dealing with myself and the people I have referred to him.

When I first came to his shop, I was impressed to see all the "Thank You" cards that surrounded his office window. I thought to myself, when do you ever send a thank you card to a automotive shop? I was also impressed on how he took the time to explain everything exactly what he did to fix my car. He even brought out the old parts to show me what he replaced. Everyone I have referred to his shop has spoken very highly of his work and thanked me for sending them to someone they felt they could finally trust.

A girlfriend of mine went by his shop with an estimate for repairs needed for her vehicle. Mr. Bailey took the time to look over her vehicle and compaired what she really needed to the repair estimate. The bill went from $937.23 to $213.09. He was a God sent to her and everyone else he has doing business with him. This wasn't the first time I have heard this from someone.

Many shops take advantage of customers who are at their mercy when is comes to car repairs. When dealing with Mr. Bailey, myself and everyone I have referred has always walked away feeling well informed and never feel like he is trying to sell us things we don't need.

Everyone who is reading this, please don't judge someone by one sour grape whose comments seem so far fetched to those who know him. Take a moment to stop by and meet Mr. Bailey and see his shop and read his thank you notes. Mr. Bailey is a hard working honest mechanic ,and these days, that is hard to find. Judge for yourself. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed.

I usually don't comment on these sites, but I felt the need to make sure that the TRUTH is being told about this place. Thank you for taking the time to read this.