Complaint Review: Greg Brethour

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: yankeegrl75 — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Greg Brethour

Greg Brethour Lenovo Computers, Lenovo Customer Advocate Deceiving, Bad customer service to disabled vet and disregarded emails to fix their problems and broke my computer while sending it out stating it was fixed!!! Internet

Since February of this year I have been trying to get Lenovo to fix my computer which was under warrenty, BIG MISTAKE!!! They first lost my ticket for weeks, never got back to me, while I am a disabled vet and trying to go to school full time with a computer which would not charge. Finally after 2 mts a customer advocate, Greg Brethour contacted me. I sent my computer in, came back worse than when I sent it in. I contacted him multipule times to get it fixed, told him we had a 2 week old baby cousin die and we were leaving for the funeral but would be back on X day to have it fixed. A tec called 2 times while in funeral proceedings and when I got back to the tec he was so nasty and stated "funerals don't last 2 days" I went off on him and told him his services were not needed. He was so nasty and having a newborn just born and die, I was not going to be treated like that. I immediately called and emailed Greg and explained what happened, he stated he would have another tec come get in touch with me to fix the computer. It has been MTS AND I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM GREG OR LENOVO!!! For a company, this is very unacceptable and I saved every email conversation from both him and myself. He just disregards my emails. I hope this report helps people to see this company does not, as this Greg Brethour is a senior Lenovo customer advocate, to think about buying from this computer dealer!!! Not only did they not fix my computer,they broke it and sent it out as fixed which means these tecs do NOT make sure these computers are in working order when they are fixed and before sending them out to the customer. Now the computer is worse off than ever and is hard for me to continue my studies. As a disabled vet, I find this very offensive big companies could treat people and disabled vets like this!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 08:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Brethour/internet/Greg-Brethour-Lenovo-Computers-Lenovo-Customer-Advocate-Deceiving-Bad-customer-service-t-912668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Brethour