Complaint Review: Greg Gomez

www.100kmlm.com Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Greg Gomez 100KMLM.com I wasted my money BIG TIME! Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Grade = F+

*Consumer Comment: Really...?

I got sucked in to buying the "DIAMOND" program sold by Greg Gomez at 100KMLM.com  He had a conference call with a lot of hype and a DEADLINE to get the covetous DIAMOND program!  He would only take a LIMITED number of people into this "Diamond Program" and he promised we could get FREE leads and bring in 20, 30, etc. people a week into our organizations with HIS program and we would be making an extra 50K in the next 12 months just implementing his program, etc.

Well it has been 5 months and it has been a a total disappointment.  He has cancelled calls, not kept commitments and I haven't made a single penny from his program!!!  He has you calling lead brokers asking for free leads and they laugh in your face and hang up on you.

He has us creating a call where we do a lot of calling leads and direct them to this sales call-not one single person has agreed to go to our sales call, etc.  Just a lot of listening to modules and calling leads.

It has been a total waste of time and MONEY.  He has refused to give me my money back.  He is very charming and a very smooth talker but that is it.  I really believed and trusted him but found out I was totally wrong to do so.  Buyer Beware!

I have reported him to the attorney generals office and the FTC and will do more.  I am out $2300 plus the cost of leads he promised would be FREE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Gomez/Phoenix-Arizona-/Greg-Gomez-100KMLMcom-I-wasted-my-money-BIG-TIME-Phoenix-Arizona-490819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Gomez

Grade = F+

AUTHOR: Real Terms - ()

First off I have absolutly no personal connection with Greg except that I have purchased some modules of his course. I have learned a great deal about where I fall short in my business ---> It's up to me to make the neccessary changes and take the action required to get my expected results!

Second, It's a course; meaning that you learn & apply what you learn. If someone does not see results it's not the fault of his course & once more perfecting ones strengths is a process that can only be made through time and the expieriences you place your self in to.

"You Can Try or You Can Cry"

Time, Effort & Disipline is what it takes to succeed in any business, it sure sounds like your just frustrated that you haven't found that non-exsistant magical business/product --- Slow down and give yourself a chance, your the only one that can!  -Sean (Chicago,IL)

Really...?

AUTHOR: smm211 - (United States of America)

This is the only report in the past 2 years that has been filed on this site against this company.  One can only wonder if this guy actually put forth the effort or if he just "put the program on top of the refrigerator and used it as a dust cover."  I'm just saying.

Bottom line is it's kinda fishy to me if this is the only report in two years against this company.  If this Greg guy is really ripping people off, then wouldn't there be a slew of reports.  Well, for everyone out there, draw your own conclusions.  It just seems to me that he just didn't put for the work needed to make the program succeed.

By the way, all this limited time offer "crap" is marketing 101.  This stuff is taught in the marketing departments of business schools all across the country.  Just a thought.

One more thing.  Has this guy considered that maybe the 20 to 30 people a week wasn't based on his efforts alone but also by the efforts of his MLM downline organization.   HMMMMMM.

Furthermore, yes, I work with Greg and he has never dropped or canceled any of my calls in the past 5 years of working with him.  Now he may be a little rushed and busy, but he always makes time for the people that are committed to building their businesses.  The fact that this guy's calls were canceled just brings me to wonder about his commitment to his business.

Another thing.  He has no problem with issuing that free 1000 leads.  I got the 1000 leads for free and started dialing tonight.  I also have news for this guy and anyone else whom reads this and is curious.  All leads stink.

Also, this guy will never have a business of his own.  His mind is not in the right place.  He is on here playing the blame game rather than taking responsibility for and claiming his business, and most likely, his life.

I would say to anyone interested to take responsibility for your life and give Greg's program a try.  Just remember that for as long as 100KMLM.com (now known as MLM Business Blueprint) as been around (about 3 years now), it has only received one "scam" remark from someone whos mind is obviously not in the right place for business building.  Just take resonsibility for your business and see what Greg can do for you.  You won't be disappointed.

Finally, something tells me that his complaint to the AG and the FTC went nowhere.

SM