Complaint Review: Greg Gomez

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Ralph — Georgia United States of America
Greg Gomez
17917 N. Dale Mabrey Hwy Suite 141 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Greg Gomez Took money up front for work to be completed- when he was 30 days late he QUIT and left me holding the bag. Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False report

Greg is a smooth talker- he will sell you the moon, but will never deliver. I hired him to write a simple program for me. He said it would be done in 7 days. I paid over $1300 for this (of course he demanded his payment up front). I patiently worked with him to get this completed and after 30 days of one excuse after another- I gave up. He failed to deliver what he was supposed to. Now I am out the $ and he is refusing to refund it or complete it.

Don't ever use him for any reason- you will surely be disappointed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Gomez/Tampa-Florida-33618/Greg-Gomez-Took-money-up-front-for-work-to-be-completed-when-he-was-30-days-late-he-QUIT-950364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Gomez

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False report

AUTHOR: Greg - ()

Most of the statements made are false.  I have an extensive email paper trail of conversation stating the project will take a little longer due to server/IP address issues beyond our control.

They disputed the charge with their credit card company and were 100% reimbursed.  After several months, we began doing businss again and when they saw that the script that was written for them actually worked, and worked very well, they were impressed.  They even reimbursed me $520.00 of the contracted amount.  I have a copy of the signed settlement agreement as proof.