• Report: #919115

• Reported By: Arizona Counselors — Arizona United States of America
Greg Idleman
16529 w sherman st goodyear, Arizona United States of America

Greg Idleman Parenting time evaluation scam goodyear, Arizona

Greg Idleman parenting and counseling services is a total ripi off. He does not listen to anything the father has to say he only listens to what the mother has to say. Very bias too mothers and total disregard to anything I had to say. Told me to shut up and that I was crazy. When in fact I am very productive to society and have never had any mental health problems. In my case the mother involved had cps cases open in her name and he still insisted that I was a bad fit for my daughter.

He is not in the right profession and I am not sure how he was granted a state contract to evaluate parents. After research I found out he has multiple complaints that describe exactly how I was treated. He basically made me cry which is hard to do considering everything I have been through already. Good luck in your profession Greg as I will be heard and others will be advised of your faulty counseling practice. You are hurting families which is not what you are paid to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2012 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Idleman/goodyear-Arizona-/Greg-Idleman-Parenting-time-evaluation-scam-goodyear-Arizona-919115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Idleman