Complaint Review: Greg Munson

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Hopkinsville Kentucky
Greg Munson
There Was None Nationwide U.S.A.

Greg Munson I found your resume and believe you would be a good fit for a position at Target Internet

I am a recent graduate student with 10 years experience in the business world. I placed my resume online through various companies and have begun to receive multiple request for me to fill out information in a survey that is already on my resume.

The companies used in job search agents (as the return email address states)have included, Target, Wachovia, and few other well known organizations. Looking on the websites and searches for the people of contact, there is no listing for the jobs sent to me.

I want others to be aware of the increase of spam, cookies, and information that some of these fake jobsites are requesting.

Greg Munson, for SR. HR Director did not come up on any searches. The email seems legite, except for the survey, and information requested. If this person had actually looked at my resume, he would not have sent an offer for a position that individuals may not apply for online.

Please beware and careful.

Hopkinsville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Munson/nationwide/Greg-Munson-I-found-your-resume-and-believe-you-would-be-a-good-fit-for-a-position-at-Targ-304997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Munson