Complaint Review: Greg Mystery Shopper Inc

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Meeche — Atlanta Georgia
Greg Mystery Shopper Inc
654 W. March Lane Stockton, California USA

Greg Mystery Shopper Inc Mary James, Greg Williams, Damon Mayer, George Plecenik Stockton California

I was advised to deposit the check at my bank today upon receipt and withdraw the cash instantly with no delay. I am to cash the check at my bank and no where else for security reasons. Once I have cashed the check go ahead with Wal-Mart evaluation and the the Western Union evaluation. First, I am allocated $50 for shopping at Walmart. What I buy belongs to me. I am to deduct $200 as my commission for this assignment. The remaining money left is for the Western Union section of the assignment. I am not to inform the Cashier/Western Union personnel about my assignment of performing a customer service evaluation as this might not give exact result. Next, transfer the rest of funds from a Western Union or Money Gram outlet to our agent who is waiting to carry out his own assignment. Send the money to Mary James of Stockton, CA. Send the remaining funds left after deducting the money transfer charges. Reports and information must be in ASAP. Western Union receipt should be kept for future references. It is my first assignment so I will be judged by my performance. Diligence and swiftness attracts an increase in commission subsequently. They will be waiting for my report and the pertinent Western Union info so as to forward on time to Next Evaluator. DO NO FOLLOW ANY OTHER INSTRUCTIONS ASIDE FROM THIS. First of all, why not keep the money for yourself. If it is truly a mystery shopper, then send a cashiers check. The check did not feel real and it was very obvious that the lettering in the check was not straight.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Mystery-Shopper-Inc/Stockton-California-95207/Greg-Mystery-Shopper-Inc-Mary-James-Greg-Williams-Damon-Mayer-George-Plecenik-Stockton-1089293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Mystery Shopper Inc