Complaint Review: Greg Saffer Premier Lending Orange CA

• Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — internet Internet
Greg Saffer Premier Lending Orange CA
1740 w katella ave Orange, California United States of America

Greg Saffer Premier Lending Orange California debra cook dishonest loan officer beware deceptive business practices Orange, California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Greg Saffer responds to False Accusation

Greg Saffer with Premier Lending Group is a dishonest liar who will say anything and then bait and switch. We did a transaction with him and he completely ripped the rug out from underneath us. He ripped us off and lied about it in writing and I have the proof he is a liar and a theif. In my opinion if you are a senior I would not think of doing a reverse mortgage with him. Beware. If others have been ripped off by him post it here so others won't fall victim to his lies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Greg-Saffer-Premier-Lending-Orange-CA/Orange-California-92867/Greg-Saffer-Premier-Lending-Orange-California-debra-cook-dishonest-loan-officer-beware-dec-1037209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Greg Saffer Premier Lending Orange CA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Greg Saffer responds to False Accusation

AUTHOR: G. Saffer - ()

Any honest person with a legitimate complaint would have gone directly to the regulatory agencies that I am governed by; not the rip off report.  A search of the California Department of Real Estate website and the NMLS Resource center results in zero complaints. Since the beginning of my mortgage career I have hundreds of clients who have voiced nothing but praise for my business dealings.

This false posting, written by a nameless individual, was obviously done by a competitor not a customer in an effort to discredit my reputation and slander my name.

If anyone would like to speak about this with me directly; my personal cell number is 714-351-5055 and I would be happy to communicate with them.